Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just Havin Fun!


Learning to not take everything so seriously....Don't get me wrong, I am serious about my workouts, but I have found that you don't have to be so serious all of the time. The number one thing I hear from people is "I need to be doing what you're doing"....my response "You gotta do what you like". So many times I have "done what others do" and found I didn't like it and gave up. Working out twice a day every day M-R and once on the weekends isn't what everyone wants to do. Eating my 6 meals a day, isn't what everyone is capable of doing. I enjoy the feeling I have when I leave the gym, not always during or before, but after I feel great. So go out, try something new, find what you like and works for you. When I first started this process I sat and wrote down everything that was healthy that I liked, I went from there and began eating that way. Do what ya do! :D

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with this post :)

    I enjoy my workouts most AFTER and I wear my sweaty clothes proudly!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy all the workouts I do with you! You're doing great...I'm trying to keep up lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog today. It's so funny because I have the same feeling about exercise. Some days I'm sitting watching the clock tick before it's time to get out there. Then there are days that I am praying for support to get my bottom off the chair to go exercise. No matter what, I always have fun though. It's the struggle over the mind.

    ReplyDelete