Monday, April 25, 2011

*food for thought...its all i need*




Last week was beyond stressful. Everything in the world was due for school and I didn't get to eat my meals or hit the gym like I wanted to. Felt discouraged and disappointed heading into the weekend, only to be brought back to reality that life is not that bad from my friends. Friends and family brought me an amazing weekend that made me stress free for the first real time all semester. Glad to be back in my normal routine with the gym and eating properly.....and best of all I CAN WEAR WHITE! I know that Stacy and Clinton threw this rule out the door, but my Nana and Mimi raised me southern, and you can NOT wear white before Easter. I have been holding out all season and was so happy to finally put on that white dress and my favorite white shorts. :D

I am proud to say, today for the first time ever, I was NOT a procrastinator. I did everything that was due for the week in one day and can just chill out the rest of the week and into the weekend. I have a weigh in this week...not particularly excited about it considering my week last week, but all can do is try harder in the weeks to come :)

We celebrated my maternal grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. If I ever find someone to love me like my Grandaddy loves my Nana, I'll be set for life. He is the epidemy of the Brad Paisley song "Waitin' on a Woman".

1 comment:

  1. I never knew you couldn't wear white until after Easter :D That's so interesting!

    Glad your weekend went well. Friends and family always make me feel awesome too!

    ReplyDelete