Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lazy Saturday and a Wii

You need one every now and then right? Barely going to sleep last night because I was up late hanging with old friends from high school is keeping from the gym today. Also, we had Mexican for lunch, but I am pretty proud of myself for not eating many chips and salsa :D I could have, however, done without the Chimichanga...haha oh well it happens! I didn't eat the whole thing so it's all good! My nana is making homemade Brunswick Stew, Barbecue, and Coleslaw......so today is pretty much not my best day, but that's okay, taking everything with moderation. Thinking I may do some strength exercises later just so I can say I was completely immobile today ;D haha! The overcast, no sunshine sky certainly isn't helping me in this struggle to get up!

my new workout craze


Just Dance, for the Wii, is the funnest thing I have done on the Wii. This summer I am doing Camp Tattnall at the Daycare and I brought my Wii to play with the kids, one of the kids brought this Just Dance game and let me tell you, it was the funnest workout I may have ever done...I'm talking manly sweating work out! It was great! Also, with all of the activities and sports we have plane I am looking forward to a great, active summer with the kiddies!

Does anybody else have an Wii games that help with working out? Personally I think the Wii is the best thing to ever happen to the video game world...I love that it gets you up and moving rather than just sitting and watching! Thoughts?

Everyone have a great Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment