Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dinner for One!



Just Me, Myself, and I- but that's okay! I have been looking forward to tonight for a couple of days! Jumped in the kitchen and started cooking...I was creative with the cooking but not the name...Spaghetti with Salmon, if anyone has a better suggestion please let me know! It was a delish dish!


Here are the ingredients I used:
-Jar of Artichokes
-Can of tomatoes (any kind, and I drained the juice)
-half a jar of mushrooms
-half of a large onion (chopped)
-whole wheat spaghetti noodles (I also used thin)
-one frozen Salmon (thawed)
-Balsamic Vinaigrette (light)
-Parmesan Cheese


385 Cal!

Step One: Boil the Spaghetti



Step Two: Combing Mushrooms and Chopped Onions to heated pan and cook until onions brown a tad



Step Three: Add your Artichokes



Step Four: Broil Salmon in oven for about 3-5 mins to kick start cooking! (I sprinkled on a tad bit of seasoning salt)



Step Five: Add Tomatoes...and then...cut up Salmon and add it to the Veggies, Drain Noodles and add to pan as well!



Finally...I added my Balsamic and sprinkled on some Parmesan for taste...



Let me know what you all think! I loved it!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds so good! I must try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I would have never thought of adding salmon to spaghetti. It looks really good. I almost bought some frozen salmon at Winco the other night but wasn't sure how to cook it.

    It was frozen anyways so maybe I'll buy it fresh and just broil it like you did. Great recipe.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete