Monday, May 31, 2010

A Different Kind of Burger

While my family got ready to grill their half turkey and beef burgers, I took mine out of the freezer that I had prepared a couple of weeks ago and frozen. Its half spinach and turkey, along with some basalmic for taste.


It's my new twist on burgers that I am sure will stick with me as long as I am making the burgers... It is really good and I can hardly taste the difference, besides it being better. I also don't feel so "heavy" as I normally do after chowing down on a burger...Chips of choice? Lay's Light...They are so much better for you than regular Lay's and they taste just like the originals. I will have some baked beans though, can't help but indulge a little! What did you and your family eat for Memorial Day? Everyone have a great one!

1 comment: