Monday, January 21, 2013

New Year, New Me, New Blog

Oh my gracious! It's been forever! And sadly, I fell off my little red wagon....BUT I'm back and determined as ever!
2013 has new things in store for my readers...I am still continuing with my workouts (currently searching whole-heartedly for an awesome routine)...You know the saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"--Well, it broke. Now I am putting it back together :0
I have new things in my life, in this new blog you will get to see them all! Summer 2012 gave me a wonderful gift! An opportunity to be the writing instructor at a local elementary school. I never knew how much I loved writing until I took this position! It has become my primary focus...Along with Crafts! I am slowly working my way through every single little Pin on Pinterest. I have some new healthy tips and recipes as well! Can't wait to get things started! New post will be made on the weekend so look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment