Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend Update


UGH...I can't move I am sooo sore from the gym yesterday, it's a good thing though. Well one of my best friends got married yesterday, it was so good to see all my old friends from highschool and the beginning of college. She looked absolutely beautiful yesterday. Afterward we all went out, it was nice getting out, haven't been out in forever because of school.
I worked out yesterday with a trainer, thought I might die in the process. After the session though I was thinking about how much I could use the help. So I have talked to my mom and because I am a poor college student, she has decided to help me out and get me one. I am excited about it. I am trying to get ready for a 5k at the end of the month, I've got a ways to go. My goal at the moment is to get my mile under 10 minutes, right now I am at 11:30 minutes....I know I can do it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment