Monday, February 21, 2011

putting on my dancing shoes


My first week of working out with a trainer went great...however I am finding it hard to eat all of my 1200 calories in a day. It's so easy to over eat when you aren't paying attention, but when you are actually counting calories and charting it out it is SO difficult.
Saturday night I went to the "Big Dance" here in my hometown. I never....and I mean NEVER EVER wear high heels. Well I did this night and after all the fun of dancing and hanging with friends not only were my feet sore but holy cow my calf muscles ached! and they are still a little sore!
It was a blast though! Only five more days till the race on Saturday. I'm still working on my time but it should be great!

1 comment:

  1. I envy your heels! I haven't worn them in a very long time. Proudly, too. But now it might be nice, ya know? A little more weight must come off first...

    ReplyDelete