Wednesday, August 10, 2011

senior year


As I roll over at 5:15 this morning I realize I forgot to set my alarm for 4:30 am.. Which now means I have already messed up my workout for the day. I am seeing that my early morning workouts aren't going to "work out" as I had hoped, being that I have to be in another town for student teaching by 7:30.

So what am I going to do about it? Make a new plan. I've decided that since I don't have time to drive to the gym every morning, so why not do my Biggest Loser DVD in the morning? It's a really great work out and I used to do it all the time. It gives me the extra sleep in the morning and I don't have to waste time driving to the gym. So here is my new schedule:

Monday-Friday: 5:30- Biggest Loser DVD
6:15- Gym (Cardio)
(Throwing in a couple of classes at the gym as well)
Saturday: Gym
Sunday: Outside Cardio

It's going to be a busy year, but I am excited!
Today is my first day with my first graders...My nerves are running on a high! I met most of them last night and they seem wonderful! Graduation is so close I can almost touch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment