Saturday, July 24, 2010

Losing LBS on Vacation AND Month 6 weigh in~



Yes...that's right, I lost weight on Vacation. Went to the beach for a week and left 5 lbs there...how did I do this? I exercised every day, except Wednesday, and took some of my own food with me. The first day I went for a four mile bike ride and was sooo sore the next day I didn't think I would be able to work out again, however, my aunt happened to bring her Biggest Loser DVD which was suprisingly enjoyable. She and I did the tape together for the rest of the week until the last day when we ended up doing a 6 maybe 7 mile bike ride again. I was so happy to go on vaca and come back 5 lbs lighter.

Now for my 6 month Weigh in results: -65 lbs! Not having set a goal amount for myself in the beginning, I now believe it is safe to say that I can lose 100. It's not a want, it's a will. It's been hard but I have come along way. Working out is easier than ever, which means it's time to change it up again. I feel good. My friends and family have been nothing but supportive. I even have random strangers in the gym letting me know they see a difference. So next weekend my 6 month challenge is up and I will go buy my own skinny jeans...hopefully on sale :D and set a new goal for myself! Thanks to all for reading and keeping up!

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Skinny-you! Great results on vacation and big difference from 65 lbs. ago! BRAVO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete