Monday, May 17, 2010

Luanna and Berma (my LBS. foes)


WELL...DARN! I was sick last week and didn't get to go to the gym...plus it was my brother's birthday...Problem with this picture? All of the food that's different from my routine (plus my Nana's homemade bday cake) and not being able to work out= +2 LBS.!!!!! The moment I saw this I went straight to the gym Saturday morning to work off Luanna and Berma (the new pet names for my foe LB). HOWEVER, I weighed in today and have lost Luanna, but rest assure Berma is sticking around!
My other issue? I still have a clogged nose and can't breathe! Which, by the way, is a necessity in life as well as working out! Trying not to let it get me to down though, it's just rough when you have seen nothing but - and now have to add a +.

HAPPY NOTE

Even though Saturday morning showed me I gained those 2 pounds I still decided to go shopping for a couple of new clothes...and I found out I dropped 2 dress sizes! It was pretty exciting...In fact I had a friend today complimented me on all my "new" clothes, I had to fill her in they were clothes I save from years back, I knew one day I would LIGHT a fire under my butt and get into weight loss!

Still looking for a good pair of running shoes...any suggestions??

1 comment:

  1. Bye, bye, Luanna.... Berma will be coming to see you in the future....

    Wearing smaller clothes and getting compliments are so fun and encouraging. Enjoy your success.

    ReplyDelete