Friday, April 23, 2010

Conquering Goals and Setting New Ones

(Picture is from Easter Sunday with my lil brother)

Today I realized that I only have 13 more lbs. until I meet -50! Even though I hadnt hit it yet it felt like a huge accomplishment. Also I decided today that not only do I want to meet my 6 month goal of getting the skinny jeans but I really want to run in the cancer run around Christmas. I am able to run 1 mile and a half while briskly walking the last half (totalling two miles) but I really want to be able to run two miles straight.
Got a new recipe for you all as well. I made it the other night and it was DELISCIOUS! I had grilled shrimp with roasted aspargus. It was very simple all I did was grill the shrimp with marinated with basalmic vinigerette (becoming my favorite thing to use while cooking)and roasted the asparagus at 400 for 15 minutes, I brushed the asparagus with olive oil and garlic. I also had half a cup brown rice from Minute Ready. I used no butter and no salt, it was still so good! Try it and let me know how it is!

Quote: "Believe you can and you're halfway there" ~Theodore Roosevelt

1 comment: