Friday, February 19, 2010

Month 1


For the past four years I have been struggling to find the most effective way to lose weight when I finally came to the revelation the most effect way was: ME! I have finally decided thats where the problem is, not only in the past have made excuses for why I was over weight, but I also made excuses for why the weight wouldnt come off. Not anymore, January 3, 2010, I joined a gym for one year, and so far have made it at least 4 out of the 7 days of the week, if not every day.
What's my motivation? Not only am I concerned about my health and want to live life to the fullest, but also: SKINNY JEANS...clearly not the jeans for overweight people. Tired of the jeans that never fit right, the ones that sag in all the right places, that I have to pull up every time I stand up. You know the ones that are to tight around the stomach but are to baggy in the butt and legs. I pine over my friends that get to where their skinny jeans and cute tops! So here we go...six months until I buy my first pair...August 1, 2010, I will waltz into the store of choice, try on, and purchase my first pair...2 weeks into February and I already have lost 11 pounds.
I know with the right diet and exercise I can do this. The gym and extreme work outs will be the easiest, it's the six HEALTHY small meals a day and cuting out all breads is going to be tough because lets face it I LOVE the bread, the butter, the CHEESE!!! It will definitely be a day by day task! I know that I can do this, I once had an aunt that told me I would do it when I was ready...well I'm ready!


Qoute of the Month:

"How committed are you? There is a remarkable difference between a committment of 99% and 100%." -Vic Conant

No comments:

Post a Comment